20.11.12

TUESDAY

hi guys. today has been a boring tuesday (as usual), except the fact that i have sent in my acceptance letter for the french study in paris next fall! i can't wait! like seriously. i miss paris so bad and i really can't wait to walk between the beautiful buildings and eat the amazing food again. and i am escpecially looking forward to learn the language! ah. on the other hand i have to get back down to earth and try to read some for my history test tomorrow... why do i have to? whyyyy? okay, i'm gonna stop complaining, because i really don't have anything to complain about. i am also looking forward to saturday, cause then me, my sister, her boyfriend and my niece are going to sweden for some shopping! weyho. but now i have to read about the vikings and the middle age. kisses. 

2 comments:

  1. herregus, paris!! hva skal du studere? virker såå morro

    ReplyDelete