28.12.12

27. AND 28.

Left: Yesterday I put on my makeup (inspired by Guccis fw12 show) before going out. Right: Me and my best friend, Sigrid. I love you!
Left: Celina, me and Sigrid. Cutest girlies! And I had a great night with great people! Always a winner. Right: Today I went to town with my mum and dad. 
Left: A tiny bit of what i wore today; my beloved wool coat, black jeans, tall boots and a simple black bag. Right: Trondheim <3 I really miss this place.
Left: Me in the fitting room at Zara. I bought the sweater behind me, by the way! It's so cozy. Right: Then we went to my aunt and uncles place for dinner and cakes. Nice day!

5 comments:

  1. Followed Kine! Such a cute fancy little blog you got here!
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elsker bildene dine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. du er så fin kine! godt nyttår :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takk fine Elise! Godt nyttår til deg også :-*

      Delete