1.1.13

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy new year, my lovely readers! If there's someone out there reading at all... I celebrated new years eve at my cabin together with my parents, because I didn't have the energy to go out and party for the fourth time this christmas. I actually think it will be good to get back to school and routines again, cause I'm fed up with food and candy, and I am sure I have gained like ten pounds or so... I hope they get off my body as fast as they got on, to be honest. Kisses.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! I totally agree with you...I'm completely fed up with food and partying as well! Normal routine will be nice again.

    xx Hannah

    servinupstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. godt nyttår! Kunne du kanskje ha skrevet litt om hvordan det er å gå på påbygg i forhold til media? hadde vært veldig kjekt å få litt info! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Godt nyttår til deg også! Hm, jeg vet ikke.. Jeg har jo ikke gått tredjeåret media, så kan jo egentlig ikke sammenligne.. Og andreåret media og tredjeåret media er jo heelt forskjellige. Så blir litt vanskelig.

      Delete
  3. Godt nyttår! Liker bildet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Godt nyttår til deg også! Takk ^^

      Delete