15.11.12

15 NOVEMBER

left: this thursday started with this for breakfast before i went to school for some hours to have physical education and math. right: when i got home my new down jacket arrived at my door! i really love it and i hope it will keep me warm this winter.
left: i wore my new turtleneck today and i love it so much. so cozy and big! right: my dinner today was supereasy; rye bread with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs. yum.
left: i have spent my evening on tumblr with my cute cat sleeping on my mac, haha. right: look at the pretty blue light outside. (blåtime, anyone?)

(by the way; today is a much better day than yesterday! i feel better and i actually got offered a place on the french course in paris which i applied for! superduperhappy and i can't wait for next august when it starts)

7 comments:

  1. Så bra :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ELSKERELSKER jakken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ææ så fin jakkee! hvor er den fra?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hva har du søkt om å gå i Paris, og hvilken skole? :-)Høres så utrolig fantastisk ut! Jeg og vil. haha

    ReplyDelete